Saturday, January 29, 2011

January Is Almost Gone.... Where Did it Go?

I can't believe it's already the end of January.  I can't let it go by without thinking about what happened during the month.

I know one thing we did do, that was a lot of celebrating life.

I helped my niece get ready for my great niece's first birthday. We made a lot of the decorations. My Cricut got a work out. Everything turned out so cute. Monkeys, polka dots,  and flowers everywhere.
Miss N turned two this month. We celebrated her birthday at my brother's house with friends and family.
We celebrated with friends on the birth of their second daughter. Another January birthday.
A John Deere birthday party brought our friend Mr. CJ's second birthday. So much fun to watch them on their birthdays.
And last but not least the G-man turned 5. Or should I say "King" G-man. He had a midevil party with knights and princesses.

Now I know how January got away from me so quick. A lot of life to celebrate.

This month also brought news I had been expecting for quite some time. The doctor said it is time for a hysterectomy. I knew it was coming and had been putting off talking about it. So February 23rd is the day. I have so many things to do between now and then. I need to get my house in order. I guess I need to think about things I can cook and freeze since I will be out of commission for several days.

So January comes to a close. More life to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment