Monday, August 9, 2010

Not Me Monday For the Very First Time

My week was so crazy, I decided I needed to join in on the Not Me Monday fun. So here it goes.

I did not venture in to the land of SMAK (Summer Music Activities for Kids) for the very first time. I did not attempt to help five children with a puppet project that I had no idea which direction it was going. I did not change the direction in the middle of the week because the original plan failed. I did not stay up in until the wee hours of the morning most of the week working to make sure these puppets were perfect. In the midst of SMAK I did not decide that I could do a maternity shoot for one of my very best friends. I did not edit most of the 174 pictures while sleep deprived. I did not come home after SMAK and take a 2 hour nap every day. I did not jump for joy on Friday after SMAK was over. I did not volunteer myself to do the slideshow for SMAK that needed to be done by Friday. Oh I almost forgot, I did not go help my friend decorate for her daughters birthday party in the midst of my chaotic week. Oh and I surely didn't spend the day running errands on Friday with my husband. And my week wasn't over on Friday. I didn't spend Saturday morning at my friends daughter's 4th birthday party. I didn't take over 400 pictures. And I didn't come home and take a 2 hour nap again. I didn't make my husband run out to the store at 7:30 Saturday night because I didn't have any DVD's for my slideshow. And I did not ask him to get to the church by 8:30 on Sunday morning to deliver that slideshow either.  And to conclude my crazy Sunday, I didn't co-host a baby shower in the afternoon and then have to be at the church by 6 for our SMAK performance.

Wow, I sure wish I could say I didn't do all those things. It makes me tired just typing it again.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You define busy!

    I'm tired just reading it!

    :) Glad it "wasn't you"... you'd be exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BJ, it's Brooke from Hip to Clip. I'm sorry that it wouldn't link uo for you. If it's ok with you, I'd like to use one of your pictures for our blog post next Saturday (just like I did with the headband today from All the Trend Etsy shop). Please let me know if this is ok.

    ReplyDelete